Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Oct 4th

Rachel’s 2 year anniversary. He’s struggling. Not a lot. Not quite enough for me to be concerned with but I see it. I’m glad he has a lunch planned with his friends. I’m also relieved I won’t be there. It feels awkward sometimes with him and Charles. Just sitting there. I can only imagine their conversations when I’m not there. Soooo yeah. Let him do his thing. I’m sitting here watching him sleep. Mouth open and nose hairs everywhere and all I can think is god he’s just so good looking and he’s mine. How did I get so lucky? 

I also want him to fuck me but … oh well I can survive until tomorrow. Or Friday  or Saturday. We had really amazing sex yesterday. I love when he’s on top but I also love being on top too. My muscles are finally getting used to all our positions  

No comments:

Post a Comment