Friday, October 6, 2023

Oct 6th

 Finally friday :) Alexis... my heart breaks for her. Part of me finally is connecting with her and I am so grateful for that not the circumstances... gah... not that. No one should have to deal with what she is dealing with. Jay is so wonderful with her... she doesn't feel like a little sister but more of a surrogate daughter. I really hope she does not go back to this guy. I just know the stats... and they are not good. 

So I do not mind sharing Jay for the next 2 weeks... I am so proud of him. We will help her as much as we can and even against Jay's wishes if we can sneak into the house to get her things... I am worried he will destroy her stuff and hurt her puppy. I know, I am self projecting but I can't help it. I am glad he got some real sleep today... less wrinkles in his forehead and that vein in his forehead is non existent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment