Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Dec 19

This period is something else. I’m bleeding so much more than I think I’ve ever… and my lower back is killing me. 

If there is one thing I love about him is that he’s as physically attracted to me as I am to him. For whatever reason this morning he couldn’t handle seeing my nipples. He kept covering me up. It was cute and enticing. Typically he doesn’t notice me adjusting my bra but today he was all over me when I did. 

He is also more than willing to wait while I get ready and put some makeup on. In fact now he insists on it. Which is new for me. Not that I mind. I’m usually trying to just get out the door much less change my appearance at all. But if he’s willing to wait then I’m always willing to do my makeup. It’s nice for him and for me to push me to do it. 

His Christmas gift came in. I love the way it looks, personalized hat. He also likes it so there’s that. 

Of course tomorrow is my crown appointment finally so I’m pretty much in a panic now and trying to keep calm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment